For specific information about each of the three trainings in Andean mysticism, please click the “Learn the Andean Sacred Arts” tab. In addition to the workshops on Andean mysticism, I occasionally offer other, related workshops for personal transformation. They will be listed below, too. Also, feel free to check under the Other Services tab to learn about intuitive-mediumship and transformational coaching services.
Scroll down to see the Master Class schedule
Summer and Fall Andean Mysticism
Online Training Schedule
12-week online Foundation Course
July 14 to September 29, 2020
October 13 to December 29, 2020
Learn the Andean sacred arts from the comfort of home.
Learn to engage consciously with the world of living energy. Discover how to bring coherence to your own energy body to further your conscious evolution. Bring greater love, joy, and well-being to yourself and the circumstances of your life. Live more passionately and grandly as both a spirit being and a human being. These are the promises of Andean mysticism if you apply yourself to its practices. And they are real.
In this 12-week Foundation Training in Andean Mysticism, we meet in weekly two-hour sessions online on the free Zoom conferencing platform to learn both the promises of this graceful and powerful energy tradition and to apply the practices to realize its promises. As I and scores of my students can attest, it works. But your results are proportional to the quality of your commitment. This is the great law of the tradition—ayni, or the law of reciprocity.
In the Foundation Training we cover almost all of the material that is covered in the in-person trainings, from the energy exercises to the misha to despachos. The training is in three parts. Please see the tab “Learn the Andean Sacred Arts” for greater details about each aspect of the training. Generally, this is the tradition presented as purely as possible to how the masters of old taught it, as passed on to me from my primary teacher Juan Nuñez del Prado. You will learn:
- The right-side paña training (6 weeks), which is the mystical and yachay (energetic perception and knowledge) aspects of the tradition through the teachings of don Benito Qoriwaman. This covers the energy cosmology in detail and all the fundamental energy practices, including the core heavy-energy releasing practices of saminchakuy and hucha miqhuy, and the empowering practice of saiwachakuy.
- The middle path of munay (3 weeks), called the chaupi, which covers the teachings of Q’ero master don Andres Espinosa. In this section we weave the chunpis (belts of power) and awaken the ñawis (mystical eyes), as well as learn how to move and tune energy through our energy body, the poq’po. We learn to actually generate munay (love) and hampe munay (healing) energies.
- The left-side lloq’e training (3 weeks), which is the magical and llank’ay (using energy to take action in the world) aspects of the tradition through the teachings of don Melchor Desa. Here we work deep within our energy body to connect all its aspects into one coherent system and we establish a relationship with our eight helper spirits and work with them. We seed ourselves to evolve into 6th-level beings and to increase the love, joy, and well-being within ourselves and that we can bring to all aspects of our lives.
While we meet live on Zoom for each session, this training is audio only, and all sessions are recorded and made available to you to download for your private use via Dropbox. Each class is two hours, with ample time for questions and discussion. Many students who cannot make the daytime classes take the training through the recordings only.
The course starting in July will be held on Tuesdays, from July 14 through September 29, 2020, running two hours each class from 1:30 – 3:30 pm Eastern time. Registration ends on June 1, 2020.
The course starting in October will be held on Tuesdays, from October 13 through December 29, 2020, running two hours each class from 1:30 – 3:30 pm Eastern time. Registration ends on September 30, 2020.
To register and for price information, please email Joan at QentiWasi@gmail.com.
What Past Students Have Said About the Online Training:
“The online Andean training and the Masters training with Joan were more enriching and empowering than I could have imagined. I loved Joan’s faithfulness to preservation of the lineage as it was taught to her, and her clear and pragmatic approach is so refreshing. I feel like I gained so many valuable tools from both courses as well as an empowered perspective that comes from choosing a path of personal responsibility. Every class was absolutely packed with fascinating knowledge and practical energetic tools alongside fascinating stories. Joan is so incredibly knowledgeable and creates a captivating and engaging class environment. I will listen to the class [recordings] again and again and confidently look forward to increasing my personal energetic coherence and refining the ayni that I engage the cosmos with.” —J.H.
“The [online] course on the Andean cosmovision with Joan Parisi Wilcox has been extraordinary. She was able to share with us over the course of several weeks some very special teachings from elders of the Andean mystical traditions. In twelve years of study of these ways, I had not experienced many of the teachings and exercises before or in this same fashion. Joan seeks to share the teachings as true and authentically to their roots as possible. And clarifies the lineage from which they come. Joan teaches with wisdom, clarity, integrity and thoroughness. It was an honor and a privilege to work with Joan.” —D. P.
“The beauty of the internet is that we have the potential to learn from many great masters and teachers without leaving the comfort of our own homes. Joan Wilcox is one of those amazing teachers. Recently I took her Andean Cosmovision workshop, a three-month, interactive workshop where Joan guided us through some of the shamanic energy practices she has learned based upon her 25-year study and apprenticeship within the Andean culture. Having taken courses and trainings from some of the world’s most renown teachers, I found Joan’s work exceptional. Her knowledge of the teachings and impeccability in sharing the lineage was deeply profound. The material presented was thorough, complete and enlightening. So much so that I plan to invite Joan to my hometown for a LIVE training or meet with her somewhere in the US!” —T.W.
“Joan is an outstanding teacher. She approaches these authentic, precious teachings from the Andes with humility and respect. A fine story teller, her scholarly perspective on Andean mysticism is engaging. This training gives a complete account of the Andean cosmovision and how to access the world of living nature in order to increase joy, wholeness and healing in one’s life.” —A.B.
“I gained an immense wisdom from Joan’s [online] sessions. I felt the energies during [exercises] at par as being in a workshop. This truly portrays that energy has no boundaries and it works like magic. The Andean path is unequivocally a path of mystical energies, which are so simple to work with.” —R.P
“The teachings I have received from Joan have helped me to help others in my healing practice. These teaching will take a lifetime to master, if not a few life times. They are ongoing as we develop ourselves and our relationship with nature and other beings on this earth and perhaps elsewhere. She is very precise, clear, and takes the time to intellectually explain things. When Joan doesn’t know the source or something about the teachings, she is humble enough to make it known to you. She allows you to come to your own conclusions. She is one of the most humble women I have ever met. She is a living example of the teachings and how to use them to help yourself and others. She basically lives the teachings, and that is why these teachings exist and made it so far. Most of the work is ‘invisible’ energy movements. My strongest suggestions to anyone considering learning these teachings is to put visualisation aside and simply perceive with strong intention, as this will develop during the course and with practice. I highly recommend Joan as a teacher and the course as a whole for self-development.” —A.B. (different student than the previous A.B.)
To learn more and to register, email Joan at QentiWasi@gmail.com.
Master Class Schedule
- August 6 – 20, 2020. Thursdays from 1:30 – 3:30 pm Eastern time. Registration ends July 24, 2020.
- October 8 – 22, 2020. Thursdays from 1:30 – 3:30 pm Eastern time. Registration ends September 25, 2020.
This three-week class is available only to those who have completed all three sections of the Foundation Training in Andean mysticism with me, Juan Nuñez del Prado, or another teacher trained by Juan.
In this Master Class, you will be introduced to the work of Bolivian master Tata Lorenzo. Kawsay Puriy means “walking in a cosmos of living energy.” In this training, you will indeed be connecting with the world and cosmos, working in a new way with the qanchispatañan (the Stairway of Seven Steps of conscious evolution). The energy work helps you:
- Seed the energies within yourself to become a teqse paqo, or universal paqo (high 4th level).
- Work through your personal pachas (space-time), including your past and future, your family and the whole of humanity, your life in this human world and your connection to the universe.
- Receive support and empowerment from the entire Pachamama and Kawsay Pacha, including many cosmic “beings” such as the planets, Milky Way galaxy, and stars.
- Work more deeply with your Inka Seed, ñawis, and chunpis to integrate your energies with the Taytanchis/God within and the Taytanchis/God without.
- Empower your inner three worlds: the hanaqpacha, kaypacha and ukhupacha within your own poq’po.
- Work with the willka energy (black light energy, the most sacred of the sacred energies) in all your energy centers and your Inka Seed.
- Contribute through your own conscious evolution to the rise of the Runakay Mosoq, the New Humanity.
In essence, this work is not only about being part of the cosmos, but feeling the cosmos as a living energy within your own poq’po. It is the connection with everything. It is sending energy “ahead of you” to help you progress faster, cleanse yourself more deeply, and reach the higher 4th level more quickly. It is a way to be supported and empowered by the entire cosmos of living energy and all the spirit beings of the cosmic realms.
The training runs for three consecutive weeks, meeting weekly for two hours each class online on the free Zoom conferencing platform. The class is audio only, and you will be provided audio recordings of each class for your private use only (via download from Dropbox).
The cost of the entire three-week class is $210 USD ($230 USD if paying by foreign currency), payable by Paypal or check. Space is limited.
Please note that you must have completed the three-part “foundation” training in Andean mysticism with me or another teacher in order to take this course. Choose one class series from the upcoming spring or summer schedule:
To register or for more information, email Joan at QentiWasi@gmail.com.