For specific information about each of the three trainings in Andean mysticism, please click the “Learn the Andean Sacred Arts” tab. In addition to the workshops on Andean mysticism, I occasionally offer other, related workshops for personal transformation. They will be listed below, too. Also, feel free to check under the Other Services tab to learn about intuitive-mediumship and transformational coaching services.
Online Trainings for 2019
Scroll to bottom for information about the 2019 Master Classes.
Online Training in Andean Mysticism
Learn the Andean sacred arts from the comfort of home.
Information About the Online Class:
We meet in weekly two-hour sessions online on the free Zoom conferencing platform and cover almost all of the material that is covered in the in-person trainings, from the energy exercises to the misha to despachos. The full training takes 10 weeks.
The training is in three parts. See the tab “Learn the Andean Sacred Arts” for details. Generally, this is the training presented as purely as possible to how the masters of old taught it, as passed on to me from my primary teacher Juan Nunez del Prado. You will learn:
- The right-side paña training, which is the mystical and yachay aspects of the tradition through the teachings of don Benito Qoriwaman. This covers the energy cosmology in detail and all the fundamental energy practices.
- The middle path of munay, called the chaupi, which covers the teachings of Q’ero master don Andres Espinosa. In this section we weave the chunpis (belts of power) and awaken the ñawis (mystical eyes), as well as learn to move and tune energy through our energy body, the poq’po. We learn to produce munay (love) and hampe (healing) energies.
- The left-side lloq’e training, which is the magical and llank’ay aspects of the tradition through the teachings of don Melchor Desa. Here we work deep within our energy body to connect all its aspects into one coherent system and establish a relationship with our eight helper spirits.
This is audio only, and all sessions are recorded and made available to you to download for your private use only via Dropbox. Each class is two hours, with ample time for questions and discussion.
Dates and Times of initial training in 2019 (choose one class time/date):
- Tuesdays, 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm Eastern time, starting January 8 and going through March 12, or
- Thursdays, 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm Eastern time, starting January 10 and going through March 14
To register, please email Joan at QentiWasi@gmail.com for cost and other logistics. Registration begins immediately and ends December 21, 2018. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, with each class limited to about 12 people.
Another series will begin in April, but those dates are not yet set.
What Past Students Have Said About the Online Training:
“The [online] course on the Andean cosmovision with Joan Parisi Wilcox has been extraordinary. She was able to share with us over the course of several weeks some very special teachings from elders of the Andean mystical traditions. In twelve years of study of these ways, I had not experienced many of the teachings and exercises before or in this same fashion. Joan seeks to share the teachings as true and authentically to their roots as possible. And clarifies the lineage from which they come. Joan teaches with wisdom, clarity, integrity and thoroughness. It was an honor and a privilege to work with Joan.” —D. P.
“The beauty of the internet is that we have the potential to learn from many great masters and teachers without leaving the comfort of our own homes. Joan Wilcox is one of those amazing teachers. Recently I took her Andean Cosmovision workshop, a three-month, interactive workshop where Joan guided us through some of the shamanic energy practices she has learned based upon her 25-year study and apprenticeship within the Andean culture. Having taken courses and trainings from some of the world’s most renown teachers, I found Joan’s work exceptional. Her knowledge of the teachings and impeccability in sharing the lineage was deeply profound. The material presented was thorough, complete and enlightening. So much so that I plan to invite Joan to my hometown for a LIVE training or meet with her somewhere in the US!” —T.W.
“Joan is an outstanding teacher. She approaches these authentic, precious teachings from the Andes with humility and respect. A fine story teller, her scholarly perspective on Andean mysticism is engaging. This training gives a complete account of the Andean cosmovision and how to access the world of living nature in order to increase joy, wholeness and healing in one’s life.” —A.B.
“I gained an immense wisdom from Joan’s [online] sessions. I felt the energies during [exercises] at par as being in a workshop. This truly portrays that energy has no boundaries and it works like magic. The Andean path is unequivocally a path of mystical energies, which are so simple to work with.” —R.P
“The teachings I have received from Joan have helped me to help others in my healing practice. These teaching will take a lifetime to master, if not a few life times. They are ongoing as we develop ourselves and our relationship with nature and other beings on this earth and perhaps elsewhere. She is very precise, clear, and takes the time to intellectually explain things. When Joan doesn’t know the source or something about the teachings, she is humble enough to make it known to you. She allows you to come to your own conclusions. She is one of the most humble women I have ever met. She is a living example of the teachings and how to use them to help yourself and others. She basically lives the teachings, and that is why these teachings exist and made it so far. Most of the work is ‘invisible’ energy movements. My strongest suggestions to anyone considering learning these teachings is to put vizualisation aside and simply perceive with strong intention, as this will develop during the course and with practice. I highly recommend Joan as a teacher and the course as a whole for self-development.” —A.B. (different student than the previous A.B.)
To learn more and to register, email Joan at QentiWasi@gmail.com
Master Class in the Art of Being a Teqse Paqo
This three-week class is available only to those who have completed all three sections of the general Andean mysticism training with either me, Juan Nuñez del Prado, or another teacher trained by Juan.
In this Master Class, you will be introduced to the work of Bolivian master Tata Lorenzo. Kawsay Puriy means “walking in a cosmos of living energy.” In this training, you will indeed be connecting with the world and cosmos, working in a new way with the qanchispatañan (the Stairway of Seven Steps of conscious evolution). The energy work helps you:
- Seed the energies within yourself to become a teqse paqo, or universal paqo (high 4th level).
- Work through your personal pachas (space-time), including your past and future, your family and the whole of humanity, your life in this human world and your connection to the universe.
- Work more deeply with your Inka Seed and chunpis to integrate your energies with the Taytanchis/God within and the Taytanchis/God without.
- Work with the willka energy (black light energy).
- Contribute through your own conscious evolution to the rise of the Runakay Mosoq, the New Humanity.
In essence, this work is not only about being part of the cosmos, but feeling the cosmos as a living energy within your own poq’po. It is the connection with everything. It is sending energy “ahead of you” to help you progress faster, cleanse yourself more deeply, and reach the higher 4th level more quickly.
There will be two class choices, one in the daytime and one in the evening, and the training runs for three consecutive weeks, meeting weekly for two hours each class online on the free Zoom conferencing platform. The class is audio only, and you will be provided audio recordings of each class for your private use only (via download from Dropbox).
2019 class times and dates (choose one):
- Wednesdays 7 – 9 pm Eastern time, over the weeks January 9, 16 and 23. Registration ends Dec 21, 2018.
- Wednesdays, 2-4 pm Eastern time, over the weeks of February 6, 13, and 20. Registration ends January 18, 2019.
The cost of the class is $210 USD ($230 USD if paying by foreign currency), payable by Paypal or check. Please do not send any money before contacting me and registering for the class. Email me at QentiWasi@gmail.com. Space is limited.
Remember, you must have completed the basic Andean training (all three sections) in order to register for this training.
Are You Interested in Hosting
an In-Person Training?
All workshops are facilitated by a local host or hostess. Email Joan to find out how to host a training in your area. Email QentiWasi@gmail.com.